Project Graduation 2020
2020 PG Important Dates:
May 22, 2020 – Project Graduation to be held at Pearland Parks and Recreation Center from 11 PM – 5 AM
Graduation will be here before we know it and Pearland Project Graduation planning is under way! We need your help! You do not have to have a senior to be a part of this special event.
PISD Council of PTAs and PCDPAP, Inc. are 501(c)(3) organizations, registered with the State of Texas and the IRS.
– New for 2020 –
Project Grad will be held at Pearland Parks and Recreation Center from 11 PM – 5 AM on May 22nd, 2020! Each student will pledge to arrive and remain drug free throughout this celebration. In return, he/she will leave with very fond memories with their friends, fun times and maybe a nice prize or two!
We leave with the knowledge that lives were saved but WE NEED YOUR HELP! Help us protect our children’s future by supporting this worthwhile event. Here are a few ways that you can help keep our graduates safe:
- Encourage your child to attend Project Grad! They can go to the beach at any time but they will NEVER have this fun opportunity again in their lifetime!
- Encourage your child to sell senior raffle tickets! Tickets are distributed during lunches at each high school in the Spring and cost $10 each. The raffle tickets allow the buyer a chance to win one of four fabulous prizes!
- Remind your senior that they can win prizes too! The tickets your senior sells, puts their name into a drawing for a SENIOR PRIZE that only graduates can win! Student must sell at least 5 tickets to qualify.
- Volunteer to serve as a committee chairperson, or member. We need go getters, helpers, people with contacts within the community, along with parents to supervise the event.
- Donate prizes for the event. Gift cards are always welcome!
Remember, you do not have to have a child graduating to help or be involved. We want parents with young kids to help ensure a future of Pearland Project Graduation.
Thank you for supporting the students of Pearland ISD!
Project Grad Forms:
Interested in volunteering or just need more info? Give us a call or fill out the form below: